Doula Partnership Program
Welcome to the HealFast Doula Partnership Program!
We're pleased to offer your patient's the industry leading Childbirth Recovery Supplement!
Our Program Provides Doulas:
A 10% starting commission rate on all product referrals.
A $100 commission for each Doula colleague you refer.
Advertisement & Promotional space for your business on our website.
Cross promotional blog content and development to share your voice with the world.
Immense satisfaction in knowing you gave your patients their best recovery possible!
There are no minimums, no commitments, and no risks, sign up below.
HealFast Doula Partnership Program
This Agreement is entered into as of the date of electronic agreement acceptance and submission (the “Effective Date”), by and between HealFast, Inc. (the “Company”), and you (“Referrer”).
Terms and Conditions
A Referrer may refer customers to purchase the Company’s products for a Referral fee and refer individuals interested in joining the Company's Referral Program for a “Referral Sign Up Fee”
1. Referral Fee Rates. The initial Referral Fee is 10% of the net value of goods or services sold by the Company as a direct result of a referral and will take into account any promotional discounts applied, thus all referral fees are calculated on the after discount amount.
1.1. Affiliate Links. The Referral Fee will also count on purchases directly linked to clickable and trackable online media content such as blog posts, images, clickable links (“Affiliate Links”), etc., supported and promoted by the Referrer.
1.2. Referral Fee Percentage Increases. Over time, Referral Fee percentages may, at the discretion of the Company, increase due to the consistent successful obtainment of sales target volumes on a rolling 3-month average.
2. Referral Sign Up Rate. The “Referral Sign Up” amount shall be a flat amount of $100 per new Referral Party onboarded, once the newly onboarded Referrer completes 10 sales of HealFast Complete Recovery Program (“HF Sale Requirement”).
3. Referral Rules. All purchases are tracked and deemed valid when made via the HealFast, Inc. website (www.healfastproducts.com) using the unique coupon codes provided by the Company.
3.1. Referral Codes are unique to the Referrer and are expressly prohibited from being shared outside the Referrer’s network to be used or copied by other websites, third party sellers, discount websites, competitors, or other online shopping services such as Amazon, etc.
3.2. All sales will be tracked and reviewed to ensure they comply with these rules. Any sales that fail to comply will not be counted towards a Referrer’s account and may call for termination of this Agreement.
4. Referral Fee Reconciliation & Payment. A monthly reconciliation of Referral Payments due shall be provided to the Referrer at the beginning of the following month and will have 30 days to execute payment.
4.1. The “Referral Sign Up Fee” will be provided on the same schedule as the Referral Fee once the Sale Requirement is met.
4.2. Funds will be delivered by either electronic or paper means, including Check, Wire, PayPal, Venmo, etc. This will require the Referrer to provide applicable and appropriate information at onboarding.
4.3. Applicable tax documentation will be provided to the Referrer at year end as required by law.
5. Professional Behavior. During the Term of this Agreement, Referrers will use professional judgement recognizing that some introductions may not be appropriate at a particular time or place, including whether a discount or not to a prospective end customer to ensure a sale is made.
6. Advertisement. Placement of advertisements and referral methods for the Company are at the sole discretion of the Referrer. However, the Referrers shall not make promises or issue any warranty either expressed or implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by the Company unless authorized in writing by the Company to do so.
7. Nature of Relationship. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this Referral Agreement.
8. Limitation of Liability. Neither party hereto will be liable to the other party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary, damages (even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages) such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or loss of business.
9. Confidentiality. The Referrer agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the Company's goods or services. The Referrer may do follow-up enquiries with its referred customers to confirm their purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the Company's goods or services.
10. Indemnification. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this Agreement.
11. Term & Termination. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue for a period of 12 months. Prior to the end of this period, the contract will automatically renew for an additional 12 month term unless terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this referral Agreement at any time by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice. Upon termination by either party all outstanding referral fees due to the Referrer at that time shall be settled in full within thirty (30) days.
12. Partial Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of provision of this Agreement.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any applicable conflicts of laws, except to the extent that certain matters may be governed by Federal Laws by reason of preemption.
14. Whole Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the whole Agreement between the parties and any alteration must be in writing and signed by both parties. Both signatories duly warrant their authority to sign this Agreement.